system crash

johannes.bernhardt

system crash
one gets the impression that the CRJ 700/900 was more developed for the PD3, as for FSX.
I call the product unfit. out of 10 "long-haul flights" I could only land two. At 8 crashed the system. Even the latest drivers are useless.

• Developer

I'm sorry, but as you seem to prefer venting or providing any information on what happened (CRJ version, you simulator version, event viewer logs, error messages, ...) , I simply can not help you.

And yes, the CRJ was developed more with P3D in mind than FSX. Of course it was. We live in 2018, not 2005.

For what it's worth I had some CTD issues with FSX and the CRJ, but seemed to have resolved them by ensuring FSX is started "as admin mode"/ if using the CRJ planner, starting "as admin mode"/ starting default trike or Cessna at gate of my choosing then switching to CRJ/ letting it settle, initialize, etc. Then using "Dave" (which is really handy btw) to set Cold and Dark; unlike Hans ^_^ I live and die by checklists so like to start from scratch (maybe because I'm a Real World pilot, not of a CRJ though).

Archived