Navigraph From/To

bob34

I saw the issue of the TO/FROM Airports not being found in a previous thread and the topic closed as a navigraph issue - but I don't believe the answer is correct - or the issue is caused by manually adding the navigraph data.

The issue is here:

When the airplane starts - there's no active nav data base. The navigraph data is set as the second nav data base

http://prntscr.com/k85l06

To fix it, I click on the arrow and make the navigraph 1807 data the active database - and the from/to airports and navdata is found.

http://prntscr.com/k85lcw

Unfortunately, it doesn't remember this setting and each time I fly I have to move the navdata up the active data base.

I think this is the problem the OP was asking about in the previous thread on this topic.

Bob Donovan

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you have a look into the A318-19 Configurator....... there is it possible to select between NavDataPro and Navigraph...... But the problem with Navigraph is currently that they are not yet providing their data to be downloaded to the right folder for the A318_A319 Professional......

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 1 minute, Hanse sagte:

Did you have a look into the A318-19 Configurator....... there is it possible to select between NavDataPro and Navigraph...... But the problem with Navigraph is currently that they are not yet providing their data to be downloaded to the right folder for the A318_A319 Professional......

Regards,

Rolf

Not correct Rolf, as of today the Navigarph FMS DAtamanager install into the correct folder.

Archived