Throttle Detent Settings?

B777ER

Which vol manual goes through the steps of setting up your hardware throttles for the detent positions? I have a JetMax 737 throttle quadrant that I run through fsuipc. I want to use it via fsuipc for this plane. I can't locate it.

As well, I saw the information in vol1, pg 27 about the tiller but does not speak about if you route everything through fsuipc. I have a separate hardware tiller that I use with PMDG stuff and its routed through fsuipc. How do I do this with this aircraft? 

1 hour ago, B777ER said:

Which vol manual goes through the steps of setting up your hardware throttles for the detent positions? I have a JetMax 737 throttle quadrant that I run through fsuipc. I want to use it via fsuipc for this plane. I can't locate it.

The one that says "Vol7-Thrust Lever Setup".

1 hour ago, B777ER said:

As well, I saw the information in vol1, pg 27 about the tiller but does not speak about if you route everything through fsuipc. I have a separate hardware tiller that I use with PMDG stuff and its routed through fsuipc. How do I do this with this aircraft? 

We made this feature available via MCDU3.  There is post here in this forum about setting up the tiller.

Best wishes!

51 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The one that says "Vol7-Thrust Lever Setup".

I saw that part. So unlike the other Airbus we don't need to sent detent positions via the MCDU? As well, that thread link in the PDF last page vol7 ref Lua scripts that go to a dead link from that thread. 

7 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

1. Correct. 

2. Link works just fine for me my friend.  Maybe try cleaning out your browser cache?

Best wishes.

Sorry, I meant in the forum thread itself one of the users in there refers to a LUA script which he posts a link to a Dropbox account to download them. That is the link which no longer works. Those are the premise that the whole thread is centered around. 

6 hours ago, B777ER said:

Sorry, I meant in the forum thread itself one of the users in there refers to a LUA script which he posts a link to a Dropbox account to download them. That is the link which no longer works. Those are the premise that the whole thread is centered around. 

Eric,

I'm sorry my friend, but we don't write LUA scripts, it's always been a user based thing. 

Best wishes!

Archived