Version 1.20: CRJ-Manager; Hidden Passenger

Version 1200 installed.

It seems that in the CRJ-Manager Seat Section ( CRJ700 and CRJ900) is a hidden passenger :-)
If I count then I see 61 occupated seats for the CRJ700 and 79 for the CRJ900. Now we have 62 and 80 passengers displayed.

This was fixed in Version 1.06.

Please login to display this image.

Seeing your screenshot, @Hoffie3000, I wonder whether you have the same problem with the CRJ manager: Since the update to version 1.2.0, I can only choose male (=blue) passengers by clicking on the individual seats on the seat map. In earlier versions, one could switch between men (blue), women (red) and children (green) by repeatedly clicking on the seats.

Furthermore, when I click on the preset buttons (25 %, 33 % and so on), the CRJ manager also seems to place only male passengers. So I'm afraid there's even more work coming for you regarding the CRJ manager, @Hans Hartmann...

EDIT: I just read the changelog for version 1.0.5 (which I had skipped) and see that the CRJ manager deliberately displays only passengers now, without distinguishing between men, women and children. But then I don't understand why I still get this display when I open the configuration menu for the CRJ-900:

• Developer

I removed the three different kinds of passengers because they caused a difference in pax count between CRJ Manager and DAVE. That doesn't mean that there's only men on board now, it's only "passengers".

I tried the passenger numbers here already and I get the right count. When I click "Full", I get:

In the -700: 9 business and 52 cattle class passengers, totalling to 61

In the -900: 11 business and 68 cattle class passengers, toalling to 79

I tested this with both, the 32- and 64-bit version of the CRJ Manager. Both show the same results.

Why can't even something like that be easy to reproduce or fix for a change? :(

Hans

I saw your pictures and saw that only my Business Class has one passenger more.
I was thinking maybe I should press the empty button and go back to full capacity. 
Well, the miracle happened. Now my number of Business Class passengers looks like yours.
Really weird, but problem solved.

Thanks for the feedback.

Greetings, Wolfgang 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Developer
vor 10 Minuten, Hoffie3000 sagte:

Hans

I saw your pictures and saw that only my Business Class has one passenger more.
I was thinking maybe I should press the empty button and go back to full capacity. 
Well, the miracle happened. Now my number of Business Class passengers looks like yours.
Really weird, but problem solved.

Thanks for the feedback.

Greetings, Wolfgang 

There was a bug that caused one additional passenger in a pre-SP1 version. If your CRJ Manager settings were still from that time, that would explain the additional soul on board.

Archived