Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 - Jetway problems

A_Hatz1993

Hello all I apologize if this has been posted and answered but i couldn't find a solution in the forums. 

When I load up the airport in my sim everything loads up nice and smooth except for when I try and operate the Jetways through the GSX menu, it says no Jetways here when I try to operate them using Ctrl + J i still get nothing. when I go into the GSX menu and try to customize the parking position and select that the position does indeed have a Jetway that also changes nothing. This happens with all aircraft paid and default. I am using this airport with FSX. 

any help would be very greatly appreciated. 

Kind Regards, 

Angelo

• Developer

The FSX Product Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 has no animated jetways. Only the new Mega Airport Zürch V2 Professional Version for P3D V4 has this animations for CTRL+J driven Jetways.

7 hours ago, OPabst said:

The FSX Product Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 has no animated jetways. Only the new Mega Airport Zürch V2 Professional Version for P3D V4 has this animations for CTRL+J driven Jetways.

Thank you for your quick reply 

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived