MCDU strange at IPAD- black screen

copilot767

Hello..

Think I have tried everything :)

"Connect pro"

Every virus app and firewall is closed.

My MCDU at a network is working at my remotecomputer.

And exactly using same IP at my IPAD, I can pause and resume.. I can also use the buttons at my IPAD and see it be inserted at my main simulator computer Airbus MCDU.

But..... The MCDU screen is just black at my IPAD .., even the buttons is working.

Been looking at different sites without help ?

Christian from Denmark

Ok, we're having a problem where some people are able to run the Remote MCDU and other are not.  We're working on a fix right now and it should be included in the upcoming update.

Best wishes.

Maybe I have a 'trick' for those who have the MCDU screen blacked on iPad or remote browser.

I was in the same situation and tried to tweak some settings and it finally works!

I cannot guarantee that will work for you but try the following steps:

1. Make sure that the box 'webserver' in the MCDU sub-panel of the A318/319 configurator is checked

2. in  documents/Aerosoft/Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional/Data make sure that the flag HTML_Interface is set to 1 (mine was at 0 by default)

3. make sure both P3D and A3xx ConnectPro are launched in admin mode

At first it did not work but after a full reboot of the computer now I can access the MCDU on a remote machine or iPad :)

Hello, 

I'm in trouble with mcdu on Ipad... 

I haven't "documents/Aerosoft/Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional/Data make sure that the flag HTML_Interface is set to 1 (mine was at 0 by default)"

Could you please indicate me in which file I do change it?

Please login to display this image.

Hi, i have that problem too. I think the problem is that not everyone has folder documents/Aerosoft/A318-A319 Professional (me also). There was a problem also with company route editor because this folder, i think.

7 hours ago, conductor79 said:

Hello, 

I'm in trouble with mcdu on Ipad... 

I haven't "documents/Aerosoft/Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional/Data make sure that the flag HTML_Interface is set to 1 (mine was at 0 by default)"

Could you please indicate me in which file I do change it?

It is FMGS.ini sorry I should I mentioned it.

4 hours ago, brtkstn said:

Hi, i have that problem too. I think the problem is that not everyone has folder documents/Aerosoft/A318-A319 Professional (me also). There was a problem also with company route editor because this folder, i think.

You have one Aerosoft/A318-A319 Professional folder but not necessarily in documents it depends what installation path you selected when you ran the installer

• 6 months later...
Hello everyone,
I still have this black screen problem in my remote MCDU! I own the Aerosoft A318-319 and 320-321 Pro for P3Dv4.xxx
The Html Flag_interface is of course 1, everything is in admin mode and it does not work ...

Archived