A3XX COMPANY ROUTE EDITOR

EXRAFFY

Hi, 

I am having all sorts of problems inserting a flight plan into this. I finally succeeded and when loaded into the airbus the start airport destination airport and the last few way points of the flight plan are all that was there. I also noticed that the aircraft that was listed was the Digital Aviation CRJ, which I also purchased from Aerosoft, no mention of an airbus. Having shut it down and contacted you i now have an error message for the route editor saying that a net framework has an unhandled exception. Upon continuing the route editor opens and is completely blank. It was opening correctly until I followed the information below on the forum. How can I fix this please?

Company route editor wont open?

By easydavid14, Thursday at 05:19 PM in Navigation \ Autoflight 

• Aerosoft Forum Administrator
  • 10dot.png.afd38c99f0700eaa3a674a3833af1c
  • Mathijs Kok
  • Root Admin
  • aerosoft.png.cca32fcd6e89d3bb98c53db90ea
  • 29395 posts

Seems to suggest a problem with .net runtimes. Check this: http://www.asoft.be/prod_netver.html

It works on our systems;

image.png

Me again,

I do not know what caused the issue, but an un-install and fresh install has it working again. The route editor still only shows the CRJ  in the drop down selection near the to of the page though. Why no Airbus?

Sorry to bother you with what ended up as an easy fix.

43 minutes ago, EXRAFFY said:

Me again,

I do not know what caused the issue, but an un-install and fresh install has it working again. The route editor still only shows the CRJ  in the drop down selection near the to of the page though. Why no Airbus?

Sorry to bother you with what ended up as an easy fix.

Hello

I have the same issue (only CRJ available)

Denis

Archived