No product after payment

Lennart1948

Hello dear Aerosoft Team,

I bought the Aerosoft Airbus with the Upgrade Key and the 30€ have been withdrawn from my bank account. 

Unfortunaly on my download page it isn't there at all.

There is no Order number or anything.

Could you have a look into this?

Hello Lennart,

please send us a ticket to support@aerosoft.com and include as many details as you can.
Our team in the offices will sort the issue out for you there.

• Aerosoft

Make sure you include the order number. If you paid with sofort banking it is unfortunately a rather well known issue, that company takes the money from your account but does not send us the OK for the order. we have to check all of them manually. We always try to do that as soon as possible of course.

vor 8 Stunden , Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Hello Lennart,

please send us a ticket to support@aerosoft.com and include as many details as you can.
Our team in the offices will sort the issue out for you there.

Yes I did that yesterday already.

I inclouded every information I got 

vor 8 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Make sure you include the order number. If you paid with sofort banking it is unfortunately a rather well known issue, that company takes the money from your account but does not send us the OK for the order. we have to check all of them manually. We always try to do that as soon as possible of course.

Also included that one !

Yes Sofort doesn't work good with the Aerosoft page. It's the second time I had this problem now

Archived