LNAV Issues

hohum

If you flick VOR off on the MCP, the AP stops following the path programmed in the FMGS.   This is incorrect behavior.   I should be able to flick that switch off if I'm not interested in seeing the VOR needles on my ND.

To make matters worse, if you flick it off, cross a waypoint and then flick it back on again after realizing it's no longer tracking, LNAV just no longer works at all.    Even if you try to course correct by going DIR to something.    The plane will just never track what's in the FMGS again.   

Hi,

I can't recreate this on my setup, any EFIS panel switching has no effect here for me.

NAV mode constantly follows the route, regardles of the EFIS panel switching as long as proper modes are selected on the FCU and displayed on the FMA.

What do your FMAs show in such a situation and could you send us a few screenshots?

I can do a little better than screenshots.   I'll set up my test flight when I get home and send you an indexed VOD.

So I couldn't reproduce my original issue but I had another problem during this flight.   One of the middle displays just would not function.

Are you kidding me?   There's 5 posts in this thread including yours.  

I'm just not going through the effort of reporting problems to you if all you're going to do is go REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEW THREAD.

I don't like paying to beta test software and I especially don't like being told to go myself when I try to report problems in earnest.   This is the last Aerosoft purchase I'll ever make.

45 minutes ago, hohum said:

Are you kidding me?   There's 5 posts in this thread including yours.  

I'm just not going through the effort of reporting problems to you if all you're going to do is go REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEW THREAD.

I don't like paying to beta test software and I especially don't like being told to go myself when I try to report problems in earnest.   This is the last Aerosoft purchase I'll ever make.

Crikey mate calm down or you'll have a brain hemorrhage! try being polite and patient and they WILL help you 

Archived