AS Frankfurt wont load

So recently i updated to build 112101, i added the Frankfurt scenery into the custom scenery folder and booted up the sim, since i felt like flying out of Frankfurt.

But when i load in, i can clearly see that AS Frankfurt has not loaded in, the default scenery of Frankfurt has.

There will be screenshots attached to this post to better explain :)

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hello,

if you have updated the sim X-Plane 11, then the default Frankfurt EDDF (Aerosoft - EDDF Frankfurt) Airport will be loaded again into the Custom Scenery folder.

Please look at this and then delete the default EDDF from the Custom Scenery folder.

Then it shall work again.

Greets Heinz

23 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello,

if you have updated the sim X-Plane 11, then the default Frankfurt EDDF (Aerosoft - EDDF Frankfurt) Airport will be loaded again into the Custom Scenery folder.

Please look at this and then delete the default EDDF from the Custom Scenery folder.

Then it shall work again.

Greets Heinz

The screenshots above is a screenshot of my custom scenery folder, i see no Aerosoft - EDDF Frankfurt folder. I had one in my disabled folder, which should not effect my scenery since its disabled.

are you folks sure the scenery works with the latest build of XP11?

• Administrator

Hello Chris,

yes the scenery will work with X-Plane 11.21 and the latest 11.25r2 ...

But what I see with your picture is, that you have positioned the Global Airports above your other Airports like Frankfurt in the scenery_packs.ini

This is may be the problem. I have overlooked it before. Sorry.

A default EDDF is also included in the Global Airports.

So this default EDDF will appear in X-Plane 11 before XP11 can read the new installed EDDF.

The Global Airports shall be positioned behind (under) all other installed airports.

If this will not work:

Please send the Log.txt file as an file attachement to us ... You find it in the installed X-Plane 11 folder.

Close X-Plane 11 before with the menu.

Then we can check more ...

Greets Heinz

Archived