Mallorca LEPA city

Aaron1

Hi Aerosoft,

I've completed a few flights into and out of Mallorca and I notice the actual airport gives me really good fps but there is something in the city area (next to the sea) which is causing my fps to drop quite a bit. I have disabled traffic/ships in the configuration file but I'm just wondering if there is a way of disabling the city area too in the scenery files or an alternative method. 

Many thanks for your help,

Aaron

• Developer

Ok, it's possible, that the Default Ships placed in the port of Palma are effecting your frames.

I have just add a new Revision of the Configtool for LEPA here:

Download the LEPAConfig Rev 1.00.2.ZIP there and place the included LEPAConfig.EXE in the Folder ..\Sim-wings Balearic Islands Professional\Mallorca and replace to old one.

When you start the new tool, you have below the section "Static Objects" the new option to disable the "Default Ships in port of Palma". Uncheck it and Press Save&Exit and check if it helps for your frame issue.

Archived