Problem with ILS 318,319 AEROSOFT

Good morning, before yesterday I bought the new Airbus Aerosoft package. I was testing the 319 making a short flight from Madrid to Bilbao and at the time of intercepting the ILS, the plane did not do so so I had to go on the air again. As I have been told by some users, the ILS frequency has to be manually put on the plane but I do not know where or how. Can you help me with this, please? Many thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can insert the ILS Freq on the RAD NAV page. But the bus will auto tune the correct freq, if you entered an ILS approach in the MCDU.

Next, your scenery addon on has to match to the navigation database of the bus. The ILS Freq is changing over time. The default FSim data or addon may be outdated. The bus is delivered with current data.

Please try the tutorial flight.

Thank you very much to both of you. The AIRAC is updated this month. I'm going to try introducing the RAD NAV frequency to the ILS frequency. When I try it, I update you. Thanks again.

Tom, I did upgrade navaids3 as recommended,

EDDM 08 approaches differ from A319 and SIM databse, example of IMSE/109.3 to 110.3 active on 08R, why? 110.3 I found on FSCloud addon ..

The update http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html reported no issue and came back green on all iles ..

Thaks

cmd

I just checked charts, true, IMSE is 109.3

But I put myself without any other add-on on 08R, 109.3 is not recognized, 110.9 is as ILS frequency.

Hmmm

As I had the issue already yesterday landing at eddm, I figured issu emaybe sim versus bus database

Hence my attempt to correct with above aero.sors.fr

Any idea how to fix?

cmd

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived