Hi,

Current situation:

1) I've set up EGKK arrival:

ILS26L

VASUX1G

VIA: WILLO

2) Removed Willo as I want to fly direct MAY from HOLLY. So we end up here:

Please login to display this image.

Missing MAY completely and I'm unable to insert MAY after HOLLY.

Joona

Hi Joona,

what exactly happens when you try to insert MAY after HOLLY? Does it give you any message or what happens?

4 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi Joona,

what exactly happens when you try to insert MAY after HOLLY? Does it give you any message or what happens?

Nothing. The list of f-pln stays the exact same as in the screenshot.

Edit:

My guess is that it's getting confused because of the MAY/08 waypoint. When I removed that one I was then able to add MAY and add a custom waypoint roughly where MAY/08 was by entering MAY/003/08. So there's something wrong with the sequencing logic. I'm using Navigraph as my nav database.

I tried it again with 1.0.1.1. Now it loaded the STAR properly with the correct VIA etc. I cleared WILLO and MAY, so we end up here:

If I try to re-enter MAY after HOLLY the disco is cleared, but MAY is not inserted:

Clearing MAY/08:

I can now add MAY:

Joona

• Deputy Sheriffs

How does it look like when you choose via MAY? Choosing via WILLO seems to be a bit strange as the selected STAR ends at WILLO

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could it be that you somehow copied over Navigraph Data, as on my side it looks totally different with NavdataPro:

This is what I get when using VASUX1G via WILLO:

This is the normal flighplan, so no you can do, after cleared by ATC, a DIR to MAY or when I remove WILLO and 22MID (part of the Trans WILLO) it looks like this:

So I think it is more an issue of the Navdata.

Archived