Help, Im having software issue

daddy5

First of all anytime when I move my joystick the flight controls don't move, and I know its not a problem with my actual joystick because my joystick can move the rudder but thats it. I also tried even using mouse yoke and they still wont move the flight control surfaces. Here is a picutre, I am pulling full up and elevators are not moving. Another problem I'm having is on the windscreen there is some weird lighting effect and I already reset my shades to default which actually solved a problem with the cockpit being to dark but resetting the shaders to default fixed that problem. I also have P3D V4.3 which is required.

Please login to display this image.

Hello, and yes I just checked and reset all axis, calibration,etc still nothing, I even tested my joystick on the default F-22 and it worked, I also tried to install the new update but when I installed it all the cockpit panels remained black and the weird lighting effect just stayed there it didn't flash.

It sounds like your having issues with your p3d installation. The key thing is the weird lighting effect (St. Elmo's fire animation/effect). Means your p3d v4.3 installation is broken. Most people so far have resolved it by reinstalling p3d. I know, it's not something any of us want to do, but it seems to be the fix.

This plane only works on 4.3 and there's something left of the old version for some reason.

Edit:

Related thread:

9 minutes ago, daddy5 said:

So just to clear things up should I delete P3D and then reinstall it or just reinstall it again?

That seems to be the fix according to the other thread.

Just now, daddy5 said:

Should I update the entire Application or just the client?

So which p3d version are you on now? The Client has to be updated to 4.3 for the Aerosoft bus to work. Scenery and Content are optional.

Well before I just ran the 4.3 updater, I didn't uninstall the client first, my mistake, I just unistalled the client and Im downloading V4.3 as we speak, was that the problem?

24 minutes ago, daddy5 said:

Well before I just ran the 4.3 updater, I didn't uninstall the client first, my mistake, I just unistalled the client and Im downloading V4.3 as we speak, was that the problem?

It might work if you just install the 4.3 Client.msi now. If not, it's going to require a full uninstall of all files and folders.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 2 Stunden , daddy5 sagte:

That is for sure the problem. As nobody really knows what happens when you install the 4.3 client without uninstalling the old client, I strongly suggest a complete fresh install of P3D.

Archived