Cant Get the Discount?

Greetings from New Zealand! So I purchased the Airbus X Extended back in 2013 and after moving to P3d.V4.3 I want to upgrade to the new Bus which looks amazing! however when I use the serial key off the Airbus X Extended that I bought in 2013 it wont give me the discount? I have tried the non bundles too with no success?

I may be doing something wrong but can someone please help? as I really want to fly the new Buses asap!

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Airbus X Extended, as well as the earlier version, is not eligible for the discounted price. This is because none of the code from those earlier versions is used in the Airbus Pro line. Only the version following the Airbus X Extended (which is called the "Aerosoft A318/319" or "Aerosoft A320/A321") is eligible for an upgrade discount (the later when it's out).

From the product page under the "Upgrade Service" tab

Please note that following upgrade options are possible:

• Airbus A318/A319 (Download or Box) = > Aerosoft A318/A319 professional (Download): 
    29,98 € incl. 19% VAT (25,19 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])
  • Airbus A320/A321 (Download or Box) = > Aerosoft A318/A319 professional (Download): 
    29,98 € incl. 19% VAT (25,19 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])

Also, I moved this for you to the appropriate place in the forum structure.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived