MCDU can't find default flightplans

Woodrow

Hi Aerosoft, 

I've flown this in circuits and it's lovely. Well done. However I now want to fly some routes so I'd thought I'd follow EDDFEGLL that comes with it. I've not changed anything from default install and all virus software was disabled. The MCDU can't find the flight plan.  Can you lead me into where to start to put this right as I assumed the installer should of set this all up correctly. 

Many thanks. Mark

• Deputy Sheriffs

How/what/where did you enter it?

when you enter dep and arr airport on th init page it should appear on the next page; if you directly enter the cr you should enter it with its complete filename, eg. EDDFEGLL01

Fixed it.  It won't follow a flight plan unless I'm using NAVDATAPRO.  Until Navigraph update their installer any work arounds as suggested in other parts of the forums mess things up.  Stick with everything default until the rest of the community catch up.  Thanks guys. :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived