A3xx Company Route Editor

wsciutti

Sirs,

Thanks for a very nice airplane, I think. I'm sure I did something wrong as I get the error message : :Fatal Error: No aircraft found!

I can't figure how to get PFPX to work so thought I would manually enter my flight plan: KATL - KRIC.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Jack

There are a few people having this problem (I'm one of them).  One person was able to resolve it by removing the Company Route Editor.cfg file but this did not work for me.  We're looking into it at this point.  For now, I recommending using SImBrief, that's all I use anymore.

Please let me know if removing the CFG file worked for you.

Best wishes.

Things happen so fast within a few days of release that it's sometimes hard to keep up!

You may find the following thread will help you to resolve the issue. It's a work around, but should allow you to use the CORouteEditor.

Best wishes.

Hi

I have created a flight plan using SimBrief, and it saves it in C:\User\Name\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XXX Flightplans - so one of the flightplans saved is EGGWEHEH01 - but when I type this into the CoRoute and push the button - the flight plan is not registering. Can anyone help me?

Just fixed it - went to the Data page and found the navigraph database was not set to be the primary one

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, wsciutti said:

SQ leader52,

I have the same issue. Which Data page, the one in the aircraft?

Jack

Are you using Navigraph? If so you have to change it to NavdataPro in the Airbus Configurator, as Navigraph needs to adjust their installer

Archived