Cockpit animations and C&D mode

Hi everyone,

congratulations on the successful implementation in P3Dv4. The airbus flows smoothly and without any problems. Perfect for having fun.
However, I have two questions.

1. Can I  disable the animations of the table and footrests? I would like to control it myself and disable the automatic function.
2. Is there a config file somewhere where I can adjust the cold to dark mode? Unfortunately, the stopwatch of CHR is already running when I load the Airbus in C&D mode.

Unfortunately I did not find anything in the documentation which would answer my question.

Many thanks already once for hints.

Hi..

This aircraft is awesome... 

Some bugs I encountered I  think.  

1. Can't close the windows here after engine start.. So I took of anyway, and took the chance :blink:, and during full throttle out the runway the windows closed.
  2. I have Rhine X55 and the hat switch on the joystick is not working suddenly and mouse spacebar not working either. And arrow up, down to the sides not working either.. I have alternativets like TrackIr.
  3. Checklist get confused and freezes

All the best

Jens Michlas

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you tested without track ir? I will test myself as soon as possible with track ir. At least ezdock is messing a lot.

when does the checklist hang?

have you tried the tutorial?

HI

No did not try the tutorial..  And I was rude:rolleyes:.. Because I like the checklist but not some who are pushing buttons, because I want to do that myself. :big_boss_s:

I always, like in FS2Crew, avoid procedure buttons.. 

What I tried was trying to join the checklist "after start", but when I start doin things the checklist start hanging.  And the looping sound was all the way during the flight. 

I haven't check with out track ir.. 

The plane flies very good. 

But in the ND display no airports .. Like the picture shows Mallorca LEPA is not there.  I am flying to Menorca LEMH... I have low altitude because I had to check a new Barcelona scenery... 

All the best... 

;) Jens

Hello,

I have figured out how to adjust the C&D mode. The corresponding file is in the Data folder. Now the stopwatch is not running.

Now all I had to do is to find the variables to get around the automatic from the table and the footrests.

But maybe there's a tip.

I am able to close the windows!!!

There a little lock on the window frame that need to be released!...

Aerosoft.... You are awesome... You rock...:wub:

Jens

Archived