Large FPS causes unstable flight

Hi there, 

Whilst flying, I was getting the occasional lag spike and slight wobble in flight. 

However whilst running Arma3sync, 'check for addons' service (software for checking and updating addons for Arma) I get FPS drops down to 1-2fps. This then causes the aircraft to become unstable and climb, dive and/or bank.

Answer is simple, don't run that software, but I presume other software will cause the same type of fps drops. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, the question is from what to what value the FPS drops down? 

And of course you want to prevent running any kind of software parallel to your sim that is capable of taking performance away from it. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 hours ago, CannonousCrash said:

FPS is set to unlimited, which fluctuates between 20-60, but I was down to 1 or 2 fps before the aircraft went a bit mental. It only descended by 2/3k ft but was over banking.

The FBW is linked to FPS. You need a minimum 18 FPS for proper flight.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived