Questions about voice set

Eduard Gasull

Hi, I have finished the Vueling demo soundtrack for the A319 but I need questions to be answered before upload.

When is ASC_CC_Welcome sound call it or triggered?

When is ASC_CC_TO_day triggered? I have made my own but sounds one in English that should not be there. 

the same but with landing

What is the difference bt ASC_CC_climb_device and ASC_CC_climb_seatbelts? when are they triggered?

the same but with descend.

Which is the file that is triggered when you open the door and the coffee is put it on the table?

I thought it was ASC_FC_Coofee but it seems not.

Thats it for the moment.

cheers

17 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If you do a simply flight with the default sound set you will find out when they are triggered, we are unable to provide complete conditions for the hundreds of sounds. Sorry.

I have made the flight with the default system, my notes are:

The welcome sound is not triggered so it won't sound.  Look into this because I think you left that sound inactive

flying with the copilot and checklist, I can´t see the difference bt ASC_CC_climb_seatblets and ASC_CC_seatbelts_OFF  or ASC_CC_descend_seatbelts and ASC_CC_seatbelts as they are the same sound.

So I'm not asking the variables of 1.000 sound files, I'm just asking if someone of the development team can answer me the difference bt those sound files just it 

• Herman locked this topic

Archived