P3D 4.3 No option to chose Aerosoft Airbus

Johnie

8 hours ago, mopperle said:

I can confirm what Bob said,

my P3D is installed under g:\P3D

my Airbus under g:\Addons

the xml looks the same as yours.

But please check the following:

Open P3D, click on Addons, check if there is an entry for the Airbus and that it is enabled:

Please login to display this image.

Hello Otto.... No, there is not an entry for the Airbus A318-A319 Professional 

6 hours ago, Johnie said:

Mathijis, attached is the file you requested.

I believe I have done some progress. I uninstalled the CRJ and Airbus; then did a reboot, installed the CRJ, installed the Airbus, reboot.... and now it works. However, the engines are always off. How do I make sure the engines are always on? 

Otto, Just to add... I did not do anything else besides the above; now the Airbus shows under "add-ons" 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Johnie said:

I believe I have done some progress. I uninstalled the CRJ and Airbus; then did a reboot, installed the CRJ, installed the Airbus, reboot.... and now it works. However, the engines are always off. How do I make sure the engines are always on? 

Otto, Just to add... I did not do anything else besides the above; now the Airbus shows under "add-ons" 

Choose in the options MCDU the load state TAXI or TAKEOFF. And set it to default.

Archived