Will Airbus Bus Professional support FSX?

I am a FSX user and I did very interested in Airbus Bus Professional since I saw the trailer. However, it seems that no version for FSX after the release. This makes me puzzle that is that  Airbus Bus Professional does not have any version for FSX?

• Deputy Sheriffs

In the initial release, it's for P3Dv4.3 only. More info on present and future plans is available in the first post here. The relevant section is:

What platforms is this for?

We start with versions for P3D v4.3 (older versions of P3D have a bug that will prevent it to work) and will consider 32 bit versions as long as that makes commercial sense. To be honest the 32bit platform sales are drying up pretty fast and we do believe we got a good product for that platform at this moment. No decision will be made any time soon on that.

A decision on whether or not there will be a 32 bit version is some time off, so you'll need to be patient. Also, even if one is done, it will be limited compared to the P3Dv4 version because, well, FSX is so limited.

Archived