Low fps with quite good pc

jonas23

Hey, i have the problem with the new airbus that i have very low FPS. sometiems i have from 0 to nothin 30 fps or more but most of the time i have problem with only 15 to 20 look picture. it is very jumping to. I have with the CRJ from aerosoft 60 fps (look Picture) or pmdg 65 fps. 

My Pc specs: Intel 6600k running on 4.5 ghz gtx 970 running on 1500 mhz. 16 gb ram. SSD win 10. 

Sry my englisch is not the best iam not native englisch speaker.

best regard

Jonas

Please login to display this image.

7 hours ago, jonas23 said:

Hey, i have the problem with the new airbus that i have very low FPS. sometiems i have from 0 to nothin 30 fps or more but most of the time i have problem with only 15 to 20 look picture. it is very jumping to. I have with the CRJ from aerosoft 60 fps (look Picture) or pmdg 65 fps. 

My Pc specs: Intel 6600k running on 4.5 ghz gtx 970 running on 1500 mhz. 16 gb ram. SSD win 10. 

best regard

Jo

Just curiosity. Did you install the last update? i´m having the same problem after install the update vía ASupdater. I have a really close pc to you so, im just wondering what could be because  the 1.0 was so easy to me in frames

Hi,

The question is also, what and how many addons have the users with the high FPS values installed?
Runs an air traffic addon like UT-Live etc.
If you once asked someone who boasted about their FPS, it became clear that they don't have any addons and don't use any traffic, it's clear.

For example, I get up to 15 -18 FPS (on Gate) with high settings and traffic addons as well as many mega airports, which, funny enough, doesn't cause any jerking and so on.

salute
Bernard

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

vor 2 Stunden , Eduard Gasull sagte:

Just curiosity. Did you install the last update? i´m having the same problem after install the update vía ASupdater. I have a really close pc to you so, im just wondering what could be because  the 1.0 was so easy to me in frames

i just update now to. it seems to be the same most of it but its very strange, some times i get up to 30 to 45 fps with airbus and then only 15 to 20 on normal airport.

Try to monitor the usage of your graphics memory. Chances are you might be running out of graphic memory and this slows you down.

If you use the Airbus together with a lot of other graphically intensive addons you might get into trouble with a card that just complies with the minimum requirements.

Keep in mind the GTX970 only has 3.5GB of memory and not 4 as advertised.

Vor 1 Stunde, Berndie sagte:

Hi,

The question is also, what and how many addons have the users with the high FPS values installed?
Runs an air traffic addon like UT-Live etc.
If you once asked someone who boasted about their FPS, it became clear that they don't have any addons and don't use any traffic, it's clear.

For example, I get up to 15 -18 FPS (on Gate) with high settings and traffic addons as well as many mega airports, which, funny enough, doesn't cause any jerking and so on.

salute
Bernard

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

hey, i test the fps for the plane on defualt aiports only. i test 3 aicraft the crj and pmdg and the new airbus i get around 60 on pmdg and crj and only about 20 on the airbus on default airport.

vor 7 Minuten, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Try to monitor the usage of your graphics memory. Chances are you might be running out of graphic memory and this slows you down.

If you use the Airbus together with a lot of other graphically intensive addons you might get into trouble with a card that just complies with the minimum requirements.

hello, yeah i thought the same that is possible  that my grahpic caard memory is very full with the airbus and addons. i saw in the task manager it was already 3.8 from 4 gb full. btw it must be 4gb ram i just looked into GPU Z and there is to standing that my gtx 970 has 4096 mb ram. but i testet now as exemple with the pmdg to how much GPU Ram it use and i see its to at 3.9 gb and there is no fps issue i have now 55 fps.

I noticed something. if the airbus is loading and the light is not on the fps is very good like 40 to 45 fps few secounds after if the light is loaded from the cockpit the fps is going down to only 15 to 20 or soemthing like that. so Real light is the problem at me?

Just tested with default settings from P3D and there I come to 34 FPS on default Airport and 25-27 FPS on Addon EDDT with the A319.
My 1070 is used to 22 % and memory 1/2 is occupied, the CPU is also only required to 25 % and at 3.9 GHz. Memory at 7.7 out of 16 GB.
Strangely enough, Traffic UT Live doesn't matter, FPS don't change
Still no higher FPS....strange

Hi experts,

my problem is even bigger. At the default P3D-airport, all sliders medium to high – I would get around 25-35 FPS, depending on the overall complexity of the currently loaded aircraft. No frame-consuming add-on's/gimmicks installed. Nada. When I load the Bus ... I get 1.2 FPS. It is far above my flying skills, to get the baby airborne ...

I am aware, that this impossibly can be a coding issue, yet, it hurts. And, never forget, I obtained 12FPS on subLOGIC's Flight Simulator in 1979.

My machine is an ASUS gaming laptop and in clean condition. Runs e.g. 'Battlefield' with 80FPS+

Any tip/hint/guess is highly appreciated.

Frank

On 7/14/2018 at 1:19 PM, Emanuel Hagen said:

check monitor, fps stutters sometimes, but usage is bt 56 and 47 %

Hey again, last hours i tried again some start with the aerosoft iarbus and it was 2 times good with 40 up to 45 fps with quite high settings and 4k screen resualtion but after these tries now i have again the problem with only 20 fps or lower. (i tried already delete shader cache) btw i asked in the TFDi forum becuase the real light. he said that i trie to rename the real light dll but it gives me only like 4 fps more or soemthing like that.

Update: now its working again stable at 40 to 50 fps strange. (always same airport and same weather for test)

and now its again only around 17 fps after next p3d start.

• Aerosoft

Well that all sounds like something is out of order on your system. As the files are the same and the hardware the framerate should be the same.  Perhaps there is some process on your system that eats up a lot of CPO resources. If I were in your shoes I would do a very thorough check if your machine is not used by a botnet or mining cryptocoin in the background. That would perfectly explain what you see.The more clever miners close down when the system is running on idle load to hide their existence.

Hi,

I have very low frame rates since I installed the Airbus. With my PMGD aircrafts I had at complex airports with high graphic settings between 30 - 40 frames. Now I try to get 20 frames with the Airbus as well with my PMGD aircrafts at Airports like EDNY od EDDS. Prepar3D 4.3 slowed massive down. An uninstallation of the Airbus doesen't help. It is crazy, because since the installation of the Airbus I got this problem. Since years I had high and stable frames. What happens!

Hope anybody can help because I am very frustrated since some days and tried so many adjustments.

Thanks in advance

Michael

a good day to you all,
I have similar problems.
with the PMDG planes 737NG / 777 I have settings at 4K, Ai traffic ect always around 25 to 60 FPS at airports like EDDF, Amsterdam of Flytampa, EDDN of 29 Palms ect. when I load the Airbus then the FPS go so into the cellar that I can not explain it to me.
What strikes me, however, is that in the exterior view the beacons and stobes are not displayed correctly. It means that they are flashing but are only displayed optically every few seconds and then not as they should be. TrueGlas also seems to eat the FPS.

I don't think there's anything wrong with users' systems like this in a few reactions above. I think the Airbus is causing these problems. Otherwise we would have the same problems with the FPS on all aircraft and not only with the Airbus.

Now you should see exactly what causes these problems.

Greetings, Pat

Did unlimited FPS test at Orbx ESSA 01L , 4k 4MSAA 

have quite strong System 8700K 5.3ghz 4133mhz c17mems 2 X 1080TI SLI

Carenado C208 80fps

MJC Q400          69fps

AS 319                67fps

PMDG NGX        60fps

MadDog X          60fps

GLS 25               60fps RXP GTN750 and GTN650 running

PMDG 777          58fps

PMDG 747          52fps

AS CRJ               52fps

FSL A319            47fps

some seems to be CPU bound and some more GPU bound and one both

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, micky1803 said:

It will take weeks until I have everything like before. Prepar3d run very well before the Airbus installation. There must be a problem with the bus.

These are always difficult discussions. First of all because there is simply nothing we can do. Secondly because we need to tell you the issue simply HAS to be on your system. And who wants to hear that?

If the product is faulty are all these people wrong? These are all comments from this forum and facebook.

• this a/c is a great job of programming.  Love it.
  • Performance is great.
  • the frames wow just amazing
  • Absolutely amazing. FPS are really nice and the feeling is also really great.
  • The fps are amazing
  • The Professional Bus impresses me a lot. It feels smooth, it runs incredibly smooth (at least for what I'm used to from the PMDGs and the 787). It sounds great, can't wait to try the shared cockpit Feature.
  • The fps are truelly amazing even better then the older NGX wich always had the best performance for me
  • It is absolutely fantastic?. So easy to install. FPS are great even when I loaded up in JFK.
  • my fps are better than for any other aircraft I have
  • Very happy with the frame rate. Did three test flights in three different models and all went perfect. 
  • but the graphics and the FPS are perfect and the flight performance was outstanding 
  • it runs great and the modelling is superb.  Thanks Aerosoft and the Airbus team
  • this is a fantastic model. The frame rates are extremely impressive, much better than the FSL
  • Incredibly very smooth on frames!
  • Amazing aircraft and the optimisation in P3D v4.3 is the best I have ever seen, it handles with almost the same fluidity as the Airbus in Aerofly! Just jaw dropping
  • the performance to eye candy ratio in the sim is something to be proud of...never dips below 4?5fp??s??
  • PMDG 30 fps, FSL A320, 15 FPS, Your bus running at 44. Amazing
  • Best framerate optimizing I have seen for any add-on in 64 bits. Why don't all devs provide newly compiled models?
  • Double the frames compared to the FSlightsimlab airbus, super!
  • So smooth and fast, other teams should ask you how it's done.

As we said, we are 100% sure that if the sim is as Lockheed intends it to be (and your hardware and OS are okay) you will have the same results as thousands of people have. If you do not want to accept that conclusion, even though logic dictates it, there is simply not a lot we can do to assist you. There will be NO new versions that will solve your issue.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, GWI-Berlin said:

.What strikes me, however, is that in the exterior view the beacons and stobes are not displayed correctly. It means that they are flashing but are only displayed optically every few seconds and then not as they should be. TrueGlas also seems to eat the FPS.

That strongly suggest an issue with the simulator. We have seen four similar reports and in ALL of these cases the users re-installed the sim and had the issues solved. 

If you feel the product is wrong, the simply question is why it works fine for many thousands of people.

1 hour ago, GWI-Berlin said:

a good day to you all,
I have similar problems.
with the PMDG planes 737NG / 777 I have settings at 4K, Ai traffic ect always around 25 to 60 FPS at airports like EDDF, Amsterdam of Flytampa, EDDN of 29 Palms ect. when I load the Airbus then the FPS go so into the cellar that I can not explain it to me.
What strikes me, however, is that in the exterior view the beacons and stobes are not displayed correctly. It means that they are flashing but are only displayed optically every few seconds and then not as they should be. TrueGlas also seems to eat the FPS.

I don't think there's anything wrong with users' systems like this in a few reactions above. I think the Airbus is causing these problems. Otherwise we would have the same problems with the FPS on all aircraft and not only with the Airbus.

Now you should see exactly what causes these problems.

Greetings, Pat

The AS has by far the higher FPS of "complex" aircraft , but it also has the biggest FPS fluctuation, from 60 (wow) to ≥ 40 (going down to 25 sometimes).

I do not want to insist more on the subject, because as stated by AS they can not see it on their systems, but I believe (maybe I'm wrong, but hope is the last thing that should be lost) that is something related to the way the ND displays the data, or the way the ND data behaves with the CPU. So whenever they release SP1 with the modified displays I hope that it solves or at least alleviates the problem. I'm just guessing, really don't know. My bus is parked at the apron until further notice. 

Archived