Texture Issues When Updating to Oslo 1.13

• Developer

Hi Kai, check that the fallback entry inside the texture.cfg is correct, you'll find it here: "Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Misc\SODE_ENGM\Texture"
If the scenery was installed to a different location than the default path inside the ecosystem folder this path needs to be adjusted.

Hi Jo,

ah, I remember now;); I've had a similar problem with ENVA, some weeks ago, do you remember?

The solution was that there were some SODE-entries written in c:\programdata\12bpilot... I don't know why they are there, maybe I copied them some times ago to that destination because SODE-entries are residing there usually. Exception: the sceneries from Jo Erlend!:D

I'm sure after removing them evrything will be okay, like it was in ENVA too!

mfg Kai

23 hours ago, Jo Erlend said:

Hi Kai, check that the fallback entry inside the texture.cfg is correct, you'll find it here: "Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Misc\SODE_ENGM\Texture"
If the scenery was installed to a different location than the default path inside the ecosystem folder this path needs to be adjusted. 

How to adjust? I have P3Dv4 in drive C:\ and the scenery is in drive D:\ here is my texture file but don't know how to fix it. I appreciate any ideas.

texture.cfg

• Developer

Hi, open the texture.cfg file in notepad, there you'll see this line:

fallback.1=..\..\..\..\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture

Replace the path to where the texture folder for Oslo is located on your system. For example if you installed the scenery in "D:\Add-Ons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0"

The correct entry would be:

fallback.1=D:\Add-Ons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture

3 minutes ago, Jo Erlend said:

Hi, open the texture.cfg file in notepad, there you'll see this line:

fallback.1=..\..\..\..\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture

Replace the path to where the texture folder for Oslo is located on your system. For example if you installed the scenery in "D:\Add-Ons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0"

The correct entry would be:

fallback.1=D:\Add-Ons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture

Thanks soooo much! it worked! …. cool!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Kai, I split this off into a new topic because you were "piggybacking" onto an unrelated topic (where to find the update). Glad you and Trisho0 were able to resolve your issue with Jo's help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived