blank engine page, orange XX

maxro

Hi, after initiating Descent, the engine page went "blank" and the actual numbers were replaced by orange XXs. 

Please login to display this image.

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well in that case it means some of your procedure is not correct.

But the screen showed the correct arcs before initiating descent. And the engines did not really shut down, since on final I had engine power to avoid stalling. 

On 7/13/2018 at 7:17 PM, maxro said:

There is from time to time a green, dashed line. 

I‘ve seen this issue pop up multiple times in the forum...

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 minutes ago, maxro said:

I‘ve seen this issue pop up multiple times in the forum...

Please try the latest update. There was a fix for power loss of the FADEC in certain conditions.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a same problem. No readings at all, and readings with no rounded frames. So i tried different stuff, but no results. Then i tried FORCE ECAM SOFTWARE RENDERING and wow it's working!

I have a Intel I7 8700 / 16gb ram and GF GTS1080, so it's not up my computer. 

Some pictures...

Yesterday it was. Today there is a several updates, with RAAS. So testing will be (when Ivao .MTL complited).

I am really confused? I checked updates every day... Today i received updates with RAAS.

The situation is not changed after update. Still same about the engine meters. Because i do not handle attachments with text above it in this forum, i put pictures in line, and tell what is happening first. Sorry but i am Finnish, not English...

1. A319 with Finnair livery. I added myself (no force rendering in use).

2. A319 with Aeroflot livery.  (no force rendering in use).

3. A319  with Aeroflot livery.  (force rendering in use).

10 minutes ago, MikaV said:

I am really confused? I checked updates every day... Today i received updates with RAAS.

The situation is not changed after update. Still same about the engine meters. Because i do not handle attachments with text above it in this forum, i put pictures in line, and tell what is happening first. Sorry but i am Finnish, not English...

1. A319 with Finnair livery. I added myself (no force rendering in use).

2. A319 with Aeroflot livery.  (no force rendering in use).

3. A319  with Aeroflot livery.  (force rendering in use).

As you said, the update was only for RAAS (a third party addon included for free with the Airbus Pro), not an update for the Airbus Pro itself.  As Mathijs said above, we are expecting to release another Airbus Pro update tomorrow - but please keep in mind that sometimes unexpected things happen with software development, so if you don't see an update tomorrow it's because something unexpected came up (there is nothing I know of at the moment what would result in a delay).

3 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

As you said, the update was only for RAAS (a third party addon included for free with the Airbus Pro), not an update for the Airbus Pro itself.  As Mathijs said above, we are expecting to release another Airbus Pro update tomorrow - but please keep in mind that sometimes unexpected things happen with software development, so if you don't see an update tomorrow it's because something unexpected came up (there is nothing I know of at the moment what would result in a delay).

I'm ok. I know what i buy it! Of cource there is abnormal behaving, because the product is not fully ready. Maxro ask it first, so i wanna share my conclusions with him.

Archived