Navdatapro X Plane 11 Flight Factor A320 on Mac installed but cannot seem to use it

Hi 

I’ve followed the installation instructions but when I look on my MCDU AC status page I can only see the original database from the aircraft. Do I need to do so,etching to start it working?

It has worked for me - but it was quite troublesome to find it here in the most remote corner of this forum.. I'd appreciated if there has been a remark in the handbook or at some other prominent place, e.g. in the NDP Ergebnisse of the installation.

Brgds,

Nik

Yes, I've tried this a number of times.

I can get a successful load of the nav file but nothing happens when I run the X plane 11. I've renamed the file exactly as this procedure but still nothing happens. The only thing that confuses me is I have an a320 ultimate folder in the aircraft folder and then another identical one with in that folder. If I delete the one within the aircraft won't load....

Archived