controls no responding

Hello,

I use Saitek X-55 joystick and if i try to fly nothing happens. The joystick in the airbus is moving backwards but the aircraft is not responding. In the PFD there is a + that responds but nothing happens. Rudder on joystick does responds very well

Anyone any suggestions

Also tell us how you assigned your controls inside your simulator please. Did you use the default assignements or FSUIPC for it?

As you can see in the PFD the indicator is in the middle top and on de ECAM there is no responds what so ever. (Elevation)

Please login to display this image.

Next Ailerons to the right. In PFD is the indicator to the middle right and on the ECAM there is no responds with the 4 arrows up at the right wing

Please login to display this image.

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And you have checked Vol 7 of the manuals?

Yes i did.

But i think there are more issues then this one only.

if you see i have no ND screen.

And already opened a topic about the Aerosoft sound system could not be initialized. 

Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

That sounds like there is something really messed up in your system then.  Sure that all runtimes are okay and up to date?

Mathijs not to technical please (LOL) But what do you mean with runtimes?

• Aerosoft

Those are files in your OS that are needed to run other applications, they could be causing some of your issues but the whole list makes me believe a clean install of the sim would be a much better idea. Before you have debugged all these issues..... Certainly if none of the other users has them.....

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Those are files in your OS that are needed to run other applications, they could be causing some of your issues but the whole list makes me believe a clean install of the sim would be a much better idea. Before you have debugged all these issues..... Certainly if none of the other users has them.....

did do that already but i think to reset the whole system. Clean installation of everything because this is going to be a hassle.

Topic can be closed and thank you for responding.

Archived