Bestellung wurde nicht bearbeitet

Yannik

Ich habe gestern Abend das Bundle A320 Family Professional gekauft. Als Bezahloption habe ich Sofortüberweisung gewählt. 
Das Geld wurde auch bereits abgebucht.
Leider steht seit gestern Abend bei der Bestellübericht: "Bestellung wurde noch nicht bearbeitet", was mir bei meinen vorherigen Bestellungen noch nicht passiert ist.

Ich habe mitbekommen, dass dies schon mal vorgekommen ist. Meine E-Mail an den Support wurde leider nicht beantwortet. 

Bestellnummer: 1120003901

• Aerosoft

I have checked your support account and the previous time you contacted us we HAVE replied and you even gave us a positive rating for our support. 

A few months later you contacted us but made a forum post at the same time. we then let you know we handled it in the forum to avoid doing double work.

You have send us two emails today, both of which I closed with the comment that we'll handle it on the forum (here).

The simple reason you do not yet have access to your product is that money has not yet arrived on our account. That it is gone from your account is another thing. Even with SOFORT banking this can take a while, sometimes minutes, sometimes a lot more. I will ask our sales team to check into this on Monday, in case it is still open at that time.

Archived