Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft updater (a picture guide!)

Recommended Posts

Nope as I show you on the picture I posted earlier the files have 0 kb so it wont start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

 

Have you ever started the updater and did it tell you that it would update itself now? 

 

Nope as I show you on the picture I posted earlier the files have 0 kb so it wont start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That could have been the result of a failed attempt of the updater to update itself. 

 

But as you exclude this possibility it only leaves the original installation to be faulty. Something on your system must have blocked the updater to be written into the folder. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

That could have been the result of a failed attempt of the updater to update itself. 

 

But as you exclude this possibility it only leaves the original installation to be faulty. Something on your system must have blocked the updater to be written into the folder. 

 

Im guessing there is no way I could get the updater by itself to try and install it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please run the bus installer again, but this time as administrator. Make sure that there is no anti virus software active in that moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also make sure to check for the updater in its own folder "Aerosoft updater". It is not in the A319 folder. (I think the screenshot showed you looking at the Airbus folder...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi friends, I'm an active FSX user, tell me, for FSX, is the model planned to be released?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 9 Minuten, maga69 sagte:

Hi friends, I'm an active FSX user, tell me, for FSX, is the model planned to be released?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 3:45 PM, mopperle said:

 

When will this post be unlocked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It won't be.  The product is out of preview and has been released.  Best to use the Aerosoft Airbus Professional Forum.

 

Best wishes!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And please do not hijack forum topics. for an new question make a new topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2018 at 6:38 AM, Marco Rivera said:

Good morning together,

 

I unfortunately am still having the problem after I did the upgrade of both Aerosoft 1.0.1 for Airbus and  full install not just client on this P3Dv4.3 version number  4.3.29.25520. From the pictures when I load the F-22 default then switch over I get sound and no functional cockpit. I do not have a anti-virus program and defender in win 10 is off. Not sure what else could try. I did 2 new installments and results are the same.  

 

     Time of this report: 6/28/2018, 17:41:01
             Machine name: DESKTOP-DGSJO6L
               Machine Id: {76E9D355-3105-40DC-A237-6467F324EFC9}
         Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
                 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
             System Model: Z170MX-Gaming 5
                     BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/10/15 11:17:54 Ver: 05.0000B (type: BIOS)
                Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
                   Memory: 16384MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 16210MB RAM
                Page File: 11235MB used, 7406MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
       System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode
  DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 3). Re-running DxDiag with "dontskip" command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information

Graphics card is Nvidia gtx 1060 6 gig. 
 

2018-7-14_6-31-12-523.jpg

2018-7-14_6-31-12-710.jpg

2018-7-14_6-30-26-956.jpg

2018-7-14_6-30-33-768.jpg

 

 

I too am having the same exact issues. I am using P3Dv4.3 (A clean install), along with v1.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please make a specific topic about crashes, this is the topic about the updater tool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to confirm that NORTON did remove my ASUpdater for the A318, and all i did since Tom mentioned it, was to go to resolved quarantine files in my Norton(or your Security Software) and restore plus add to exceptions, and you are good to go, AS Updater will reappear in your folder, and if you accidentally erased the shortcut, use the find folder from one of the other shortcuts(configurator etc) 

Cheers

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Day,

 

I have been away from my SIM for more than a Month. Today, I tried to update the AS318/319 Pro as per the steps above and got the following message:

 

Downloading and unpacking Version_1010\Airplanes.zip...
Installing Version_1010\Airplanes.zip...
Downloading and unpacking Version_1010\Documentation.zip...
Installing Version_1010\Documentation.zip...
Error while installing Version_1010\Documentation.zip:
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\Documentation\Vol6-StepbyStep.pdf' because it is being used by another process.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at System.IO.Compression.ZipFileExtensions.ExtractToFile(ZipArchiveEntry source, String destinationFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   at ASUpdater.MainWindow.HandleDownloadComplete(Object sender, AsyncCompletedEventArgs e)
Update cancelled!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, HZ-AKA said:

Good Day,

 

I have been away from my SIM for more than a Month. Today, I tried to update the AS318/319 Pro as per the steps above and got the following message:

 

Downloading and unpacking Version_1010\Airplanes.zip...
Installing Version_1010\Airplanes.zip...
Downloading and unpacking Version_1010\Documentation.zip...
Installing Version_1010\Documentation.zip...
Error while installing Version_1010\Documentation.zip:
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\Documentation\Vol6-StepbyStep.pdf' because it is being used by another process.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at System.IO.Compression.ZipFileExtensions.ExtractToFile(ZipArchiveEntry source, String destinationFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   at ASUpdater.MainWindow.HandleDownloadComplete(Object sender, AsyncCompletedEventArgs e)
Update cancelled!

Problem solve. 

I had the Documentation PDF open during the update and that caused the issue.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An excellent idea, to incorporate the updates of scenarios in the application Aerosoft update, for the moment the first one that I have is Madrid P3Dv4 of SimWings, I hope that the other scenarios of the same developer or others are incorporated.

To the users of scenarios of Aerosoft I think that will save us searches of updates of scenarios

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my previous speech I forgot to put that I hope the applications are also incorporated in Aerosoft Update:clap_s:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I've seen that " The Prepar3D V4.3 add-on "Aerosoft A318-319 and A320/A321 professional" has been updated to version 1.2.1.0. "
I don't see those updates when I open the Aerosoft updater! (it tells me that the 1.1.0.1 version of A318-19 and the 1.2.0.2 of A320-21 are the installed version and that no updates are available!)

Should I reload the new versions (1.2.1.0) and install them (=without using the Aerosoft updater)?

If yes, should I uninstall the previous versions first?

Thanks for your help

Denis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please read the release post a little bit more carefully:

 

On 9/28/2018 at 2:45 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

We have just send version 1.2.1.0 to your order history pages. These new version can NOT be installed with the updater as we changed a few things that updater can't do (like edit a link in the Windows Start menu). So these are full new builds.

 

[...]

    

 

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/139816-version-1210-released-a318a319-a320a321/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please read the release post a little bit more carefully:

 

 

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/139816-version-1210-released-a318a319-a320a321/

 

Thank you tom!

I haven't seen that there was a topic (it's not mentioned in this page : https://www.aerosoft.com/fr/simulation-de-vol/news/aerosoft-a320/a321-professional-update-1.2.1.0). Perhaps should you add a link to avoid the same question from costumers.

thank you again for your help

Denis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now