TO Config - cabin check?

janjoensson

Hi!

Thanks again for a fantastic aircraft! And the documentation is as always very good and easy to read.

There is one small issue I wanted to ask about (or it is not an issue, it is more I dont know or cant find the answer):

Before take-off I press the TO CONFIG-button. Everything is green except the line saying "CABIN - CHECK". This of course is something that doesnt prevent me from flying, but is there a way or somewhere to press to get the CABIN to also be green?

I tried to find information about this reading through the documentation, but can not find any about this small thing.

Best regards

Jan

Hi Jan,

the cabin should come with the time. The CC are doing their job and as soon as the cabin is actually secure they will press their button to alert you on the flight deck that they are finished and ready for departure. Once that happens the CABIN indication will turn green.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The cabin crew will push a button in the galley when the cabin is secured and ready for departure. When they do this you will get the cabin ready in green.  Just wait a bit longer for that to happen. 

1 minute ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi Jan,

the cabin should come with the time. The CC are doing their job and as soon as the cabin is actually secure they will press their button to alert you on the flight deck that they are finished and ready for departure. Once that happens the CABIN indication will turn green.

Aha! Thank you very much for this quick and clear answer.

That is a more advanced feature than I thought - impressive that you have such a small (but important) detail implemented in this aircraft :)

Best regards

Jan

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived