Sent Elmo's Fire

• Developer
vor 27 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Are you on the previous Airbus version or the new Professional one?

The old Airbus doesn't have a St. Elmo's fire effect. Must be the professional.

No, the new one but i deleted the real lighting effect and it is gone. It fly's really smooth and good! Amazing job. Shame i didnt notice the bundle offer yesterday. Anyway thanks for the quick reply to all! 

Please note that your workaround may suit you temporarily, but the underlying problem is a diffenrent one which is currently under investigation.

For many users whom this happened to it was related to a faulty P3D installation or not having 4.3 as required in the system requirements.

Check this thread for more information:

We have seen lots of customers who installed the 4.3 update incorrectly, not following Lockheeds instructions (some news broadcaster websites also offered instructions. Some of which were incorrect!).

It looks like everyone who tried has indeed been able to completly solve the problem by doing the update again, following Lockheeds instructions to the letter.

Of course that's only if you experience some other kinds of issues now that you have your workaround.

Hi I have also elmos firer at p3dv4.3

but only in the loading time of p3dv4. After loading all is correct. and the elmos fire is gone.

I hope that is normal or is something wrong?

thanks for help

Markus

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, FriesenMaggi said:

Hi I have also elmos firer at p3dv4.3

but only in the loading time of p3dv4. After loading all is correct. and the elmos fire is gone.

I hope that is normal or is something wrong?

thanks for help

Markus

Not normal, but if everything is working,  you can leave it. Maybe in future you should think about a full reinstall of P3Dv4.

Hello,

after reinstall my p3dv4.3 and also install Airbus pro I have Elmo's fire at start for few seconds once again.

Sometimes the seatbelt switch can be not activated.

All hot fixes are installed.

What do I wrong?

I need help, please

best regards

Markus

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, FriesenMaggi said:

l need help, please

Have you read the post right above yours? 

Archived