Payload after loading saved flight

GlasReiniger

Hi,

First the bus is great! :D

The only problem I have is when I try to reload a saved flight (on cruise level) the airplane takes a while to load its panel state, which is perfectly normal but the plane with previously 112 pax and 2800 kgs of cargo is now empty and fuel has gone from about 7 tons to 2.1 tons so I am unable to make it to my destination. I tried to "refuel midair" throug the Fuel Planner but it doesnt let me load anything.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known problem?

Thanks fo your anwser.

Regards Dennis

I see a problem with fuel loaded with a saved flight as well. My first attempt reloaded with 130 lbs in each wing tank. It took me three or four reloads to figure out what I was doing wrong. :D

I will try another flight or two to confirm.

After a few more tries I have not had a problem with the fuel changing when loading a saved flight. I tried with KGs and pounds and have not had the levels change. This is with the update installed.

GlasReiniger's problem is still valid, don't mean to hijack his thread and then say it is not a problem.

Archived