Changing STAR breaks everything

I was flying into KDEN on the ZPLYN3.ZIGEE arrival earlier and when I was inbout ASYLM I decided I wanted to take the equivalent landing north RNAV arrival, BOSSS2. I loaded in the new arrival and the route was not loaded on the ND or MCDU. Then both MCDU and ND were completely unresponsive.

Here's a video of what happened:

I was able to solve it by loading in a previous autosave before I made the change, going DIRECT back to ZIGEE, loading in a different arrival like the PURRL2, then reloading the BOSSS2 arrival and going DIRECT back to ASYLM.

4 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Could you try the same thing with the NavDataPro database please? Does the same happen there?

Yup, selected the Navdata pro in the configurator. Loaded up at a nearby airport, took off, then between ZIGEE and ASLYM, tried to change the arrival to ILS35L and BOSSS2 and it froze the MCDU and ND again. This time it drew out the arrival on the ND though.
Recorded this as well:

Archived