No comments ))

xtasy

Sorry, but I'm not sure if you're attempting to be funny, or if you're actually having issues.

I'll give you time to post a description of what you're experiencing.  If you have problems with a route, departure or arrival then please provide the complete route so we can look at it. Note that route depictions are not even perfect real world and sometimes require pilot input to correct.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And please attach your screenshots directly to your post here instead of using some external servers. Many users, me inclusive, do not feel too comfortable to allow untrusted websites any sort of scripting.

25 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I will try to describe everything, I apologize for bad English.
The first flight was made from URRR, which is not in AIRAC. It was a test flight. Takeoff in a straight line and climb. Then I used "DIR TO" and entered the point. Point appeared in FPL, but the plane continued to fly straight. I repeated the action, the second same point was added, but the plane continued to fly straight.Then I added the point first to the FPL. The page "DIR TO" has the opportunity to choose it. I chose and I saw this.

Please login to display this image.

Did you enter all the necessary FMGS information?

We had a few customers now who came back from Boeings and forgot to fill out the INIT B page and thus run into such routing issues.

5 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Did you enter all the necessary FMGS information?

We had a few customers now who came back from Boeings and forgot to fill out the INIT B page and thus run into such routing issues.

Yes. INIT A + FPL + INIT B + PERFOMANCE

but if the airport is not in airac, then V1 Vr V2 is not filled automatically, when entering the configuration, I filled them manually.

Alright, it might be related to the fact you took off from an Airport which was not in the AIRAC then.

Can you reproduce these issues if you take off from an airport which is contained in the database?

7 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Alright, it might be related to the fact you took off from an Airport which was not in the AIRAC then.

Can you reproduce these issues if you take off from an airport which is contained in the database?

Ok.

In the second flight there was a failure of the engines, as can be seen in the second screenshot. The temperature suddenly dropped to -440 degrees from the first engine. At EKAM, all the engines turned off, but they worked. And the whole flight worked ...

Just now, xtasy said:

Ok.

In the second flight there was a failure of the engines, as can be seen in the second screenshot. The temperature suddenly dropped to -440 degrees from the first engine. At EKAM, all the engines turned off, but they worked. And the whole flight worked ...

Since we do not model emergencies there has to be something else which interferes with your system.

Maybe the most stupid and obvious question, but are you sure you did not run out of fuel?

This happened to another customer some days back, who insisted his engines would keep failing. It turned out he never refueled the aircraft prior to his flights.

And there is one more bug that I will check. If, after starting the engines, turn off the APU by pressing the APU MASTER SWITCH button, the APU continues to operate.

Just now, xtasy said:

And there is one more bug that I will check. If, after starting the engines, turn off the APU by pressing the APU MASTER SWITCH button, the APU continues to operate.

This certainly works fine on all our test system.

Note that there is a 60 seconds cooldown period before the APU shuts down which is not a bug, but a feature.

1 minute ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Since we do not model emergencies there has to be something else which interferes with your system.

Maybe the most stupid and obvious question, but are you sure you did not run out of fuel?

This happened to another customer some days back, who insisted his engines would keep failing. It turned out he never refueled the aircraft prior to his flights.

No) 

Just now, xtasy said:

No) 

Do you maybe have a mixture axis assigned in P3D which might cut off the fuel supply?

Just now, Emanuel Hagen said:

Do you maybe have a mixture axis assigned in P3D which might cut off the fuel supply?

No. Just set up the axis of the tiller. Engine 3 throttle axis.

Okay, this should not be the cause of the issue then.

Could you create a list of all other addons you use?

Okay, this should not be the cause of the issue then.

Could you create a list of all other addons you use?

Active Sky for Prepar3D v4 + ASP4 Update 062818  v6753*

and

Just now, masterhawk said:

One question from my side. Did you change between FSL and our bus without restarting the sim?

No.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, xtasy said:

This bug from the old version migrated to the new one?

We do not simulate non normal ops. And what you see is gravity feed, what would also be non normal ops.

This Bus will not behave correct in non normal ops, just because it is not part of the code.

1 minute ago, masterhawk said:

We do not simulate non normal ops. And what you see is gravity feed, what would also be non normal ops.

This Bus will not behave correct in non normal ops, just because it is not part of the code.

All pumps are off, and the engines start and work. I did not turn it on before starting.

1 minute ago, xtasy said:

All pumps are off, and the engines start and work. I did not turn it on before starting.

Which is totally normal, the fuel pump swtiches only control the AC driven fuel pumps, not the engine driven fuel pumps which still supply fuel.

The "old" bug which some people talked about with the fuel pumps was the fact that no fuel was being used with the AC pumps being off. And this one is fixed now. ;)

Which is totally normal, the fuel pump swtiches only control the AC driven fuel pumps, not the engine driven fuel pumps which still supply fuel.

The "old" bug which some people talked about with the fuel pumps was the fact that no fuel was being used with the AC pumps being off. And this one is fixed now. ;)

Good ))

• Deputy Sheriffs

Regarding your other problems. Please try a reinstall.

uninstall

clean folders

reboot

install

reboot

Then please try the tutorial and report back.

Doing a lot non normal things and “playing” with the systems might mess up the logic. 

Archived