LBS Display?

BAGUY88

46 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

No, sorry. KG/LBS switching is not available at this point.

Any idea when we might see that? IIRC it was available in the old version, not sure why it wouldn't be now? It's a crucial feature IMO, that should definitely be in the "Whats not completed? What are we working?" topic.

7 minutes ago, PineappleWizard said:

Any idea when we might see that? IIRC it was available in the old version, not sure why it wouldn't be now? It's a crucial feature IMO, that should definitely be in the "Whats not completed? What are we working?" topic.

It was not included in the old version, however it was planned to include it in the new one. Most of the internal code is there already, the rest will be done in the future.

It simply needs a week of polishing, testing and then again polishing. This will be done at some stage, but we can't tell you when exactly yet.

1 minute ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

It was not included in the old version, however it was planned to include it in the new one. Most of the internal code is there already, the rest will be done in the future.

It simply needs a week of polishing, testing and then again polishing. This will be done at some stage, but we can't tell you when exactly yet.

Cool, thank you for the info. How strange, haha, I could've swore it was in the old version...I guess its been so long since I've flown it I've simply forgot. Glad to hear it's coming though!

may i ask, just really curious, why it would not be implemented? especially when you have customers who use the LBS for most of their addons?

Wouldn't the realworld counterpart have the option? really just asking out of curiosity.

Regards.

P'Rez

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We are working on this. Just did not make the release.

Hate to keep pushing the issue, but why? You make the claim that this was started from scratch, and this was highly requested in the old version. I can't imagine why it wouldn't make the release, it's a simple feature literally ever other add-on has. Good flow control in your programming would've accounted for needing to be able to switch between both units and thus it would've made release. Seems to me you guys skipped it, once again, because you don't care and will get it done when you feel like....or this is in fact not from scratch. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 18 Stunden , flynryan692 sagte:

Hate to keep pushing the issue, but why? You make the claim that this was started from scratch, and this was highly requested in the old version. I can't imagine why it wouldn't make the release, it's a simple feature literally ever other add-on has. Good flow control in your programming would've accounted for needing to be able to switch between both units and thus it would've made release. Seems to me you guys skipped it, once again, because you don't care and will get it done when you feel like....or this is in fact not from scratch. 

I think you got a polite answer and that it is planned for SP1 - so why are you making such a fuss of it? Are you not able to just simply use mental arithmetics to calculate from KG to LBS? We Europaens also have to live with NM and knots even that we are not used to it in our normal live.....

• Aerosoft
On 7/14/2018 at 6:36 PM, flynryan692 said:

I can't imagine why it wouldn't make the release, it's a simple feature literally ever other add-on has.

Well, not all add-ons have for example the complete semi automated co-pilot  and checklists that all have to be updated. I am sorry you feel this is a major issue but we did not feel it was. 

Archived