Thanks Aerosoft team

agwaite

I can't comment in the pricing forum any longer but I'd just like to say well done. Now being able to buy the bundle even without the A320/21 is exactly the right thing to do after listening to your customers.

I had a proper sulk on, toys out of the pram and everything, now Im another happy customer. Well done.

Andy

It wasn't that they didn't want to do it.  My understanding was, from the preview thread, that there were certain administrative things that wouldn't be in place until next week.  Those things were required before they could sell the bundle.  At least that was my understanding based on the thread.

I guess the administrative necessities to allow the bundle to be purchased now, rather than "Monday or Tuesday" became a reality sooner than expected.  :)

That's a good thing, I think.

I wish it would have been listed in the store about an hour ago.  I was OK with getting the 318/19 now and willing to pay the  difference for in purchase price for the privileged  of flying today. Now I am a bit disappointed that the bundle was released, anything in the works for the early adopters? 

Kevin

Im with @kconlon on this one.. I bought the A318/19 earlier today, when AS were still saying it would come out next week, so I would have some time to fly it while I could (I'll be very busy next week and the weeks after)... Now I feel ripped off, knowing that I will have to pay about 50 euros more than people who woke up 4 hours later than me... Any plans of offering refunds for people like us?

Same as others.

I would also have purchased the Bundle but it was not available when I bought it a few hours ago. Now I will have to pay extra. Nice one Aerosoft. 

• Aerosoft

I am sorry, I am not sure why you feel ripped off, you got exactly what you paid for.  

We assigned a lot more resources to get the bundle out earlier, without a complete test etc because there was so much demand. We were not comfortable to do so but we did. I am sorry the fact that we were able to get this done earlier then expected makes some people upset. We do not see reason to 'make up' for this additional service though. 

Archived