Engine sounds

Justingm

Not sure if I did something wrong but I loaded the bus. Started the APU and Engines and I have 0 engine sounds. Apply TOGA and nothing. No start up sound or anything. Not sure what I need to do?

Other sounds were working fine in it. Button clicks, bus transfers, ambient sound, flaps and etc. Just no engine sounds. I will try again later. I just loaded it up really quick before I had to go to work. 

I had an issue this morning where I was getting engine sounds but no button clicks, for what it's worth. Then I had to go to work, so I'll play around with it again tonight.

I had an issue with no engine sounds in some other aircraft from time to time since the update to P3Dv4.3. For me a restart of the computer always solved it.

Apart from this also make sure the engine sounds are turned up to the same level as the other sounds in your P3D Sound settings.

Just now, Emanuel Hagen said:

I had an issue with no engine sounds in some other aircraft from time to time since the update to P3Dv4.3. For me a restart of the computer always solved it.

Apart from this also make sure the engine sounds are turned up to the same level as the other sounds in your P3D Sound settings.

I will give it a try when I get home this afternoon. 

Archived