Current Liveries Repaints

Just a quick question for the New A318/A319 for the P3d.V4 release. Will the liveries found here in the data base work on the new product Airbus packs?

After adding an older livery, you need to open the aircraft.cfg file and locate the livery entry.  You'll notice the model = line is blank.  You need to add the correct model entry, i.e. DAIBA, SHARKLET, etc depending on the model type. 

which model is which though? I work for American Airlines and we have retrofit a great many of our Airbus fleet to have the SATCOMM bubble on the top but the old AAL repaints do not have this ergo the textures have different names. I have also noticed that the old repaints are missing the _S textures. I tried to install the AAL CFM and IAE variants using the satcomm model and the rear half the plane is black. Is this possible to remedy or do we need to wait for new repaints to become available?

well i got the regular CFM model to work in terms of all covered in textures but missing the _S textures it looks strange.

Also I could have sworn that someone painted the American Airlines A319 with IAE engines as well as the heritage liveries. Where did they go?

Please login to display this image.

You failed to update your texture.cfg inside the livery!

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\..\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Tex_FB_VC
fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Tex_FB_A31X

I found that installing liveries from the database will work with the new A318/A319 Prof. So far I haven't found anything that I have had issues with. Thanks everyone who responded. Happy Flying!!

Archived