Mega Airport LFPG crash on taxiway

domm

Hello Aerosoft,

I just bought MegaAirport LFPG  V1.0 ??? downloaded from Aerosoft.

And when taxing on taxiway crash on an invisible objet???

problem seems to exist since 2009 ??.How is it that in 2018 we have version 1.0?

Inadmissible with a payware

Domm

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The problem, that the compilers of FSX ( and still P3D) will generate the crashboxes (base for building crash detection) is more or less coincidentally and not build up the dimenstions of the objects skin, is existing since 2006, when the FSX is released and now we have 2018.

Inadmissable for a payware Simulator ;)

Btw, in newer Addons we disable the crashbox generation while compile, so no crash can be generate, even when you aircraft taxi in the building. To have the object crash detection enabled is useless anyway.

Hello,
Thank you for your answers, which do not suit me ... well

So, Ok by disabling crash detection we can also go through another plane (AI) ... not very realistic, right?
It's not serious that proves that the scene is badly finished.

I have a lot of sceneries  without this problem, FlyTampa for example.
fortunately Mega Airport LFPG was in special offer, because this scenery is not worth more, and even in sale it's too much

And it eats up a bit of FPS????? My PC is a F1 at maxi power...

I also disabled crash detection... Imagine the following. You did a nice and rewarding flight of 8 hours. You landed safely and waiting for instructions to taxi to the gate. Allof a sudden an AI aircraft goes right through you. Crash! With lots of AI these things happen, even when you are following the rules.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, domm said:

So, Ok by disabling crash detection we can also go through another plane (AI) ... not very realistic, right?
It's not serious that proves that the scene is badly finished.

As Oliver has explained the issue are not with the add-on but with the way the sim interprets crashboxes. The only way to solve that is to remove all crashable objects and that is what almost all developers (as far as I know also FlyTampa) have been doing for years. As AI aircraft are often as stupid as drunk cows most users also prefer the simulation not to stop when the AI aircraft does something stupid they disable crash detection.

If you feel this is unacceptable I hope you will find products that satisfy your demands. 

4 hours ago, Er!k said:

I also disabled crash detection... Imagine the following. You did a nice and rewarding flight of 8 hours. You landed safely and waiting for instructions to taxi to the gate. Allof a sudden an AI aircraft goes right through you. Crash! With lots of AI these things happen, even when you are following the rules.

No problem with that, just before the meeting with an AI , I touch the Y key and it's OKB)

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As Oliver has explained the issue are not with the add-on but with the way the sim interprets crashboxes. The only way to solve that is to remove all crashable objects and that is what almost all developers (as far as I know also FlyTampa) have been doing for years.

If you feel this is unacceptable I hope you will find products that satisfy your demands. 

If you feel this is unacceptable I hope you will find products that satisfy your demands.   ????

Yes I have plenty (sceneries) where  the plane can go to the  parking or the gate without crash. B)

I name it: Fly Tampa, Imagine Sim, PacSim, DigitalDesign, T2G, Tropicalsim, AA Sceneries, Lati VFR ETC...ETC...

The only way to solve that is to remove all crashable objects and that is what almost all developers ?????  So why not aerosoft and Sim-wings to do the same? :diablo_s:

• Deputy Sheriffs

The question was answered, but since you don't like the answer, there's no point in leaving this open.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived