bank777

Getting Pathway error when trying to Export to PMDG 737?

I can't figure out what I'm missing here with this pathway error message? I'm using P3D4.2 WIN7 PRO See both attachments

Untitled.png

p3d4 path.png

Okay up the top there where it says Prepar3D v4 path, you need to have the just the path to Prepar3D v4.  In your case, that would be :

D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

PFPX will then take care of the PMDG path itself after that, as it always the same provided PFPX knows where the root Prepar3D v4 is.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:35 PM, VHOJT said:

Okay up the top there where it says Prepar3D v4 path, you need to have the just the path to Prepar3D v4.  In your case, that would be :

D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

PFPX will then take care of the PMDG path itself after that, as it always the same provided PFPX knows where the root Prepar3D v4 is.

Ok I got the flt pln path straight now,  but when I go to load the flt pln into the fmc I get an " invalid entry" message,  I'm entering the ICAO "KSEAKSAN.RTE"?

getting invalid entry.png

entering codes into fmc.png

Hmm.  Can you check the flight plans are actually being saved there by looking the directories in Prepar3D v4\PMDG?

Also, is that what you named the route in PFPX?

And you're putting it in the company route field yes?  And not with ".rte"?

From your first image and unless you changed the default route name enter KSEAKSAN01 and uplink to LSK2L