Aircraft in Add-On.XML not showing up in Starting Aircraft Dialog

cdhutch

Hello,

I'm running SIMstarter NG v1.8.0 rev 1 on P3D v4.2. I have a couple of aircraft--Maddog X and FSL A320X series--that do not appear in the Starting Aircraft dialog. Links to both aircraft types appear in the Add-On.xml File Editor in SIMstarter NG as well as the P3D aircraft selection window.

I havehad both aircraft in SIMstarter NG Starting Aircraft in the past, but these no longer appear following updates to both the aircraft files and SIMstarter NG. Would you please assist with my configuration?

Thank you,

Craig

• Developer

Please check Program Settings > SimObjects. Looks like this path are not included.

There was a tiny "information dialog" which should have tell you this.  :O)

That did it for me. I appreciate the quick support as well as your continued development of Simstarter NG. It's a really useful app!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived