Simstart

agblesai

Hi there I'm very frustrated with this problem I've been struggling with simstarter sim i bought it, i kept it aside without ever since it keeping on giving me this error. I've try to re installed, restart yet nothing. please see the attached foto Thank you

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Please make sure that you took the complete serial number without "blanc" character at the end of the serial. Same for email.

Come back if that doesn't work.

Hello Sir I have tried all what I could, inserted the entire serial number yet nothing works I even formatted my system yet it doesn't work. But the strange is if I made a mistake of words it gives me wrong serial number error so that is what I don't get it out , If it's correct the installation goes successfully there is something I don't get it. Kindly have a look for me. Thanks

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived