EIDW missing terminals

cheetoxl

Hello all, I am running FSX and when landing in Dublin everything displays except the terminal buildings. I’ve tried searching here and online but couldn’t find a solution. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but still not seeing the terminals.  I also have Orbx FTX Base, Vector, and the open LC Europe. I also ran their airport elevation corrector but it didn’t help. I checked on their forums but was told to check with the developer of the airport.  Thanks in advance.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please also search for any EIDW file in the ORBX folder. If there is still an active bgl file with EIDW in the name, try deactivating it.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 7/7/2018 at 6:41 PM, cheetoxl said:

Density settings are up. Disabled 1 EIDW file found in ORBX folder. Terminal buildings still not showing. I even uninstalled FTX Vector and FTX open LC Europe.

fsscr009.bmp

fsscr008.bmp

fsscr007.bmp

Hi, please screenshots only in jpg or png.
Can you show your library please?

I'm running MSFS X Deluxe Edition

So after a few days of trying multiple suggestions from multiple forums I found the solution. I was also having the same problems with other payware scenery.  One of the following worked, or both.

1) Uninstalling and then reinstalling SP2 ( I read somewhere if you run MSFS X Deluxe Edition, SP2 has errors with its LOD. )

2) Reinstalling scenery after turning off all firewall protection and antivirus.

hope this helps others

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived