Elevators Glitching Out.

Hello, my friend has come across an issue with the Aerosoft A320/A321 where when he attempts to pull up, the elevators glitch resulting in him not being able to pull up.

We've tried uninstalling an reinstalling the software and this has not fixed it. 

We are using P3D v3 and have installed the A320 to P3D v3.

We dont understand why this glitch is occurring and would like some support.

Thanks,

Liam

• Deputy Sheriffs

Liam, before we start playing ping-pong, ask you friend to register here himself to get proper support. ;)

hi i am the person having the issue the A320 glitches out by flickering constantly. The two main things that flicker are the horizontal stabilisers and the ailerons, making is so i cant lift off the ground or turn in the air. Me and my friend have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the A320 but nothing seems to work.

Thanks

Kai

Hi. Even after setting up the aircraft, it continues to glitch. Basically, as soon as i spawn in, i use the outside view and move my sidestick around (Thrustmaster Warthog) and it glitches.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I still do not understand your problem. The aircraft is now out for a few years and never has something been reported like this. As I'm not a native speaker and to avoid any misunderstanding (especially with the word glitch ;) ), can you post a video of what you see?

Ive also come across numerous other issues, MCDU isnt working, Switch/button sounds dont work, i push the thrust levers to full power and it doesnt move and makes the sound of the a320 when it is idle.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have Simconnect installed? As I rmember this needs to be done with older versions of P3D as it is not installed automatically.

Where to find them and how to install, watch this video:

That has definitely fixed the sounds, the MCDU and the throttle issue and i thank you for that!

Although it still hasnt fixed the issues with the ailerons and the elevators.

• Deputy Sheriffs

For your issues with the ailerons and elevators can be several reasons:

- hardware calibration

- hardware you use

- settings/assignments in P3D

- maybe interfering with other software settings (e.g. FSUIPC)

• Deputy Sheriffs

you might open a ticket at support@aerosoft.com. But did you check my suggestions above? What kind of controller do you use?

Well i was using the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Side stick, it glitched. I tried it out with the arrow keys, that glitched and i tried using the mouse yoke and that also glitched it.

Archived