PFPX, PMDG 737 and P3Dv3: saving flightplans

Hello...

just a little problem.

I’ve just purchased my PMDG 737NGX for P3Dv3.

I tried to build a route and save to PMDG 737NGX folder (the path is correctly indicated on PFPX) but it cannot save it (but it works fine for PMDG 737 for FSX SE)

I took a look on that folder and I saw just a default flightplane and... I also saw  that the folder is not allowd to write new files. I tried to uncheck the “only reading” option without succes... I mean: I click on the check symbol (a little blue square), it disappears but if I open the folder properties, it is checked again.

Where am I wrong???

PFPX: yes, I run it as administrator.

P3D: it’s not installed to the protected windows folder (for me it is C:) but to other dedicated SSD (named G:)

Ok!! I will do it as soon as possible! Today and tomorrow I won’t be at home (I’ll be back tomorrow at 7 pm!!)

But.... I can remember that the path is:

G:/Lockeed Martin/P3D/PMDG/Flightplans 

It is the same for FSX SE:

E:/Steamapps/Common/FSX/PMDG/Flightplans where it works fine

It certainly sounds like you have configured the exports incorrectly.

Correctly configured simulator paths do not require navigating to the addon folder.

Uhm..... to be honest, I did not configured any path in PFPX: the path I described is the default one (I think PFPX finds automatically the correct path... or not????)

The path you have set in PFPX G:\P3D v3 does not correspond to the image of the flightplan path in the properties image which is G:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar 3D v3

I suggest you use the Browse function adjacent to the Prepar3D folder path to set the correct location and try again.

Solved!!!!!!!

Srcooke you were right!!!

I've changed P3D path to the correct one and now everithing is working fine!! Now I'm searching for the reason why I did not see it!

Thanks a lot guys!

....uhm... I think I need some rest in this period... too much work LOL

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived