Olbia X - Compatibility with 64bit versions of P3D?

DreamSkywards

Hi and good afternoon,

I was looking for decent Olbia LIEO sceneries online and found one, the one created by your company/devs.

Now, my issue is, looking at the system requirements of the scenery, there is no indication that it is working on and is officially supported on the 64bit versions of P3D.

Upon further inspection, the supported Windows platforms consists of Windows 7, Vista and XP only, likely indicating that the scenery is quite old.

Do you guys plan on updating Olbia X and making it a compatible 64bit platform anytime soon? If so, you got yourself a future customer.

It would be a shame to let the only decent, or at least decent-looking, Olbia scenery be forgotten, but I can nonetheless understand it if sales were not profitable and was just left in that state.

Thank you for your inputs.

Aybars

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived