Cloudster

QualityWings 787 export option

The 787 has been out for awhile on FSX and now P3D, would you please consider adding a dedicated option to export the flight plans into the proper folders so that the 787 can pick them up.

The existing QualityWings option will export the right format. Just make sure it's pointed correctly.

PFPX points to <P3D>\Qualitywings\Flightplans. However the 787 flight plan folder is located in <P3D>\QualityWings\QW787\FlightPlans. I think this is what the OP was referring to, not the format of the plan. AFAIK there is no way to modify the entire export route, only the location of the simulator root directory. In the short term it seems necessary to copy the plans to the correct folder.

5 minutes ago, X24 said:

AFAIK there is no way to modify the entire export route, only the location of the simulator root directory

Incorrect, select the qualitywings entry and BROWSE to the location required.

Hah! Thanks for that - I just figured it out, and put in the hotfix too. I'd been looking at the wrong "browse" button - never used the one at the top...

Cheers,

Chris

Nice, didn't notice that! But the default flight plan path for the QW787 is missing another folder it should be <P3D>\QualityWings\QW787\FlightPlans

Pity the aircraft won't support wind entry into the FMS - it's holding me back from using it.