LFMNX - no ground traffic

FOD

Just reinstalled on new system and noticed there seemed to be no moving ground vehicles on the airfield. Tried a repair install and checked config settings etc all with no luck. Also no mention of any AES files in the LFMN folder so v gratefull for any help

Thanks

John R

Ah - my pigs, I was using FSX SE.  I’ll see what happens when I rebuild my my P3D install.

But then I see that LFMN is not available for P3D and, according to the Aerosoft store, AES light with animated ground traffic is available in the FSX version?

John R

Thanks again for putting me straight.  Must say I've been using FSX and FSX SE since both were released and this is the first time I have found an FSX add-on that was not compatible with FSX SE.  Perhaps I made a wrong decision in going for FSX SE only for this build!

A nd I have just found an old archived thread which explains it all ............................ afraid I di a search but not in the archives

Cheers

John

Sorry - edited my last to say I had found the archived thread which explained everything in detail. Guess the edit didn’t “take”

Cheers

Archived