Old Mega Airport Barcelona not installable in P3D v4

Sam Arnold

Hi team,

Just downloaded the latest LEBL for FSX P3D, but the install file says it's for P3D v2.
I'm running P3D v4.2, and when I first access the airport in the Sim, I get an immediate CTD before 1% loading.

The only airport I have any success with is LFPO, but even that has bleeding taxiway textures.
EDDM won't even show any runways or taxiways, just the buildings.

All my airports from Flightbeam, FSDreamTeam, Imaginesim, LatinVFR, Tropicalsim, etc work fine! Just these old AS ones don't seem to be very compatible.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Sam Arnold said:

Hi team,

Just downloaded the latest LEBL for FSX P3D, but the install file says it's for P3D v2.
I'm running P3D v4.2, and when I first access the airport in the Sim, I get an immediate CTD before 1% loading.

The only airport I have any success with is LFPO, but even that has bleeding taxiway textures.
EDDM won't even show any runways or taxiways, just the buildings.

All my airports from Flightbeam, FSDreamTeam, Imaginesim, LatinVFR, Tropicalsim, etc work fine! Just these old AS ones don't seem to be very compatible.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

The old LEBL FSX/P3D  is just not compatible with P3Dv4. That’s the reason why there is another product: Barcelona Professional. This is designed for P3Dv4. If you own the old, you can get it for an upgrade price.

Archived