fsc 10 updating airacs

banne

Cannot update the airacs, "last update FSX databases: 7-6-2018 Navigraph AIRAC 1011 Rev1 OCT 21-NOV 17/101011" ,despite the updates trough navigraph database manager

FSUIPC version 4.966c

FSC 10 version 10.0 rev 5 build 06.03.2-18

no network

Navigraph charts

download version

Windows 10 home 

3 monitors + 1separate

PLS Help

kind regards

Bert Ettema

• Deputy Sheriffs

Any error message?

Show us a screenshot of Navigraph where we can see where it tries to install the database.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post your screenshot simply as a jpg or png file

This is the window I would like to see:

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, thats why I posted a screenshot ;) . Click on "Addon Mappings" as marked in my screenshot and post this so that I can see the path for FSC.

This is all I get when clicking on Addon Mappings

When I click on +add  "please select an addon"I see a long list of addons of programs I don't have.

Thanks, Bert

• Deputy Sheriffs

The question was not to press the "+ Add" button in the "Addon Mappings" view, but just to provide a screenshot of the "AddOn Mapptings" view to see the path configuration there. Like in Ottos screenshot.

Your screenshot shows btw the "AddOn List" view.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have FSC installed into C:\Aerosoft or into a subfolder of that, e.g. C:\Aerosoft\FSC ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You need to point to the rootfolder of your FSC installtion. This is the folder where the fsc.exe lies.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived